Thursday, January 11, 2018

RV Site Costs

Seems like my neighbors left during the rain.  Oh well.DSC_0001DSC_0007

From Henderson, Vegas looks like a smog town.DSC_0002DSC_0003

I called this KOA because the Escapees W.A.R.E. on line told me to  find out their rates for their rally 22-27 April.  The KOA said the Escapees rally (WARE) was $40 plus other fees a night per site. NO WAY for us.DSC_0005

About three blocks on the same road is this nice campground.  A Lot cheaper..   Why VEGAS to begin with???  no thanks….DSC_0008DSC_0010DSC_0009

Seems there should be more research and letting the members know the results.  Then sell it so to speak. 

Got up to 63 degrees here today and the sun came out and stayed out. 

I went over to our daughter and boyfriend's apartment.  Her boyfriend, Shawn, wanted me to try is beef ribs.  Not bad for a rookie.  I had fun.

Retirement is doing night things during the week – no work the next day.

See ya when we see ya….