Monday, November 1, 2010

Kitty Kitty and Their Mommy

The kitty misses her mommy…..DSC_0008

They are in a daze and want to know when their Mommy is coming home.DSC_0005

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….. DSC_0002

Went to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner at the El Burrito or something. I went with Denny/Susie and another couple who took a lesson at Goshen. Their names have left my memory bank.  They were interesting and fun.  The restaurant is on route 59 just south of Livingston. I had a Chili Rollea or something.  I can’t pronounce it or spell it.  I have a hard enough time with du English. Anyhow it tasted just OK. It was no wow factor involved. I would go back to the place and try something different like tacos. I left the rice and refried beans. Not a big fan of those unless their around a bowl of chili. I guess I’m just a japulto (sp) fan from Taco Bell. I’ve been Americanized……yea….

Carol’s Mom has fully recovered from her sickness. Carol is flying back Saturday AM on her broomstick. Opps their go all my brownie points.  Anyhow, I think I got enough underwear left to last that long.   The ticket cost is $110 from Baltimore to Houston. That’s really good we think. 

See ya…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment