Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Doctor Doctor Again

We had our annual doctor appointments this morning.  Carol has one more test to do.  It’s one of “those” intrusive tests.  Anybody for pork butt?  It will be early next month. On me the doc wanted some extra blood tests done and a cat scan done Friday.  I told him that our cats scan me every time they want to be fed.  I cracked my head last year when I fell while up in Alaska.  He wants the cat scan to see if I’m really hard headed and didn’t shake any brain cells up too bad.

Then it was lunch time.  We called Sharon & Don and met them at Applebee’s. They’re staying at the Thousand Trails Conroe.  They’re waiting for a part for their Phaeton before they come over to Rainbow’s End.  They figure next Monday.  It was a great lunch and we fixed only a few of the world problems.

It was back to Livingston for a short rest.  We then went to my Mom’s care facility for a progress report.  She’s doing fine and all is well. Mom Hill slept thru it.

We stopped at Popeye’s for my crawfish dinner and went home.  Love that Popeye’s! Carol had her left over's from Buster McNutty’s from last night. 

This was one of those non-related RV days that have to be done in a full timers travels. I didn’t really see anything to take pictures of. Maybe when Carol gets her test done if she lets me – yea right!!!!

Today was the Marine Corps Birthday.  230 years of tradition unmarked by progress.  At least that is what I use to say when I was a young troopee.

Picture from the past.     Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ain’t that sweet and maybe a little itchy. 20080918-10

 

See Ya…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment