Friday, November 19, 2010

Air, Empty, Toilet, Mexican, Gumbo, Friends

I worked on airing up my tires a little bit this morning and Denny decided too also.SDC11146 SDC11147

We emptied a lot of “stuff” out of the rig both upper and lower compartments.SDC11148

 

Yes, empty binsSDC11149 

Yes, empty compartments.SDC11152

Yes we can rent them out….SDC11153

 

Denny still airing up his tires.  I think the air was coming out the other side……smile.SDC11154

I decided to help Carol wash the floors.  I forgot I was cleaning out the black water tank.  Yep, I flooded the inside of the rig.  Now the Phaeton really smells like a Farton.  To say Carol was a little pe – owed would be an under statement of the year.  I told her it just smelled like the kitty litter box – I left…….SDC11155

 

Denny & I went to this little local Mexican restaurant and had a Mexican hamburger and a Mexican Coke.  Yes there is a difference.SDC11157

 

Then for the evening Mark made some outstanding Gumbo.  Wow, was it great.  If you are in Livingston and know Mark, see if you can talk him into any kind of Gumbo.  He’s got it down pack. A little Tabasco Habanero helped.  SDC11158

Carol decided to give hand signals rather than talking.SDC11162

 

You can see she is still giving those hand signals.  Maybe she was raising her hand to talk.  Their were a lot of talkers (BS’ers) here as you can see and they are all friends.SDC11163 SDC11165

When it got silent everyone knew it was time to go home. I think Wayne (green shirt) was falling asleep.

So, just another day in an RVer’s life waiting to get on the road.  We leave tomorrow…………That’s to give all these good local folks some time off and away from us so they can rest.

See Ya……………….

2 comments:

  1. OMG - Dennis, I am so glad you are married to Carol...no one else would have let you back into the rig after that. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis, we are REALLY enjoying your blog very very much! Eldy has been following you since Nick's Rally. Your sense of humor really is a gift meant to be shared and what a wonderful way to do it thru a blog. Keep on writing! Jeannie Sparks and Eldy Tompkins...whereseldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete