Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Short’s, Get Together

Today started out with the temp near 50 degrees in the AM.  High will be in the 60s.  I guess put the shorts away and break out those long pants. They probably shrunk in the waist again.

Went over to see Mom Hill and took her dog for a visit.  Mom Hill is doing fine and she likes it there except for the food – it’s bland. The facility has another dog there that they let the residents care for.  It’s pampered a lot.DSC_0001  

Well, Denny & I got involved so much into cooking the pork and getting it prepared I forgot to take pictures.  Then everyone got here and I almost forgot to take pictures again.  I got these after dinner.  We had 15 people over and no one went home hungry.  I think it was a good time had by all.  No business, no politics, we just sat around and starred at each other for a couple of hours.DSC_0008DSC_0009

That’s about it…………

See Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment