Friday, March 6, 2015

Next RV Adventure

Friday.   Here we go.  Carol’s driving the Jeep towing the trailer/bike and I’m driving the RV.  Her choice.  We got a big 20 miles to go.   We even went the way we were suppose to and not the most direct short cut way into the entrance of the fairgrounds. 

We were in our FHU site pretty quick and settled in.  Of course our one big slide is broke which makes takes some adjusting to.  This week is suppose to be in the 70’s and even get into the 80’s with no chance of rain…that’s good.

Oh so many friends I won’t even attempt to say who we saw.  It’s an organized mad house.  Gary & Mary Olson have made our job with them real easy.  they’ve done it before so they know how it works.  We help them with the coffee & donuts each day.  Plus gave out ice cream on Sunday.

Too busy doing things, visiting and eating out.

Saturday.   BUSY………. each day

Sunday.  Busier………

Monday……stay tuned.  I will TRY and be a little informative.  My normal sleep schedule has changed and I’m adjusting.  I’m trying not to think too much as it is.  It gets me in trouble.