Monday, February 1, 2010

Sun Up To Sun Down

Before we left TTN Pio Pico we said goodbye to Dave & Marilyn Anderson.  Here’s the best shot of them I think.   Aren’t they cute…..CSC_0019

 

They didn’t pose for this picture.  They always walk around like this.  Maybe because we are leaving.DSC_0003 

We are now at Admiral Baker Campground in San Diego.  Our daughter and future son in law came over to visit.  Surprise, surprise!  As you can see our daughter takes after her mother………….DSC_0005

We then went up the hill to the golf course club house to meet the flower arranger for their wedding.  At the entrance was a hummingbird and it landed which I had to try to get a picture of.DSC_0009

And I did – ain’t it cute!!!DSC_0011

Here we are going over the flower arrangement.  Here is Mom writing a check.  Here are the bride and groom.  And here is Dad.  Where did Dad go? Dad went to get another drink to kill the pain.DSC_0014

Mom is really saying, “What’s an I Phone?” under her breath and Kristy is saying, “She ain’t got a clue.”DSC_0018

The “kids” then took us out to their favorite eatery, Joe’s Crab Shack.  It was really great. That’s me trying to get a picture with a cheap phone camera.  It was Walt Gunns until I ran over my phone.  Walt - Thanks.Joe's Crab House.bmp

Then Carol ended the night with a yippee I ahhh.  And to think people say I’m the comic.  She beat me to the horse.  What’s in the water here in San Diego?064

We went back to the rig and said, “Whew, what a day.”  We aren’t usually this active.  I think everyday between now and their wedding this Saturday will be like this.  I think we will be the one’s needing  a honeymoon!

See Ya……….

No comments:

Post a Comment