Sunday, February 21, 2010

Race, Sick, Dog Day

NASCAR Race Day so I stayed in front of the TV. Plus I was pulling pork that had been cooking for 24 hours.DSC_0001-1

 

Then we received Brandy, Mom’s dog,  from a temporary care taker.  Brandy is old.  You have heard the phrase older than dirt.  Well, this dog peed on that dirt.  I think we have her forever now.  She will probably out live all of us. Nice green eyes.DSC_0002-1

Behind that door is another sick person.  Carol has been very very sick all day.  I was going to take a picture of her but I haven’t made any funeral arrangements yet. Plus it rained today and I didn’t want to spend the day outside when she throws me out with what energy she had left.DSC_0003

Mom Hill was visited by Donna Clifton in the hospital today which was a definite lift.  Donna could lift the spirits of a caveman.  I guess I just saw a GEICO commercial. If you don’t get it, don’t worry about it.

Monday should be an interesting day for unknown reasons today.  What ever that means….

See Ya………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment