Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here Comes Da Family

Our daughter wanted me to take her wedding pictures.  My camera is ready.  I have the technology to take over 2,500 pictures (high resolution) with no trips to the battery charger or anything else.  I will not miss one blink or tear. Now where is that automatic button on the camera. 

Well, Here Comes Da Family Day, the Lorenz Clan from Carol’s side and our son.  So we went to greet them at the airport.  Hopefully we can get them a car rental upgrade to a BUS.  We got people to move and too many small vehicles.  Ahh, we all have GPS – modern technology – isn’t it great.  Now we just have to find someone who can set these things up.  Where are those little kids – they can do it for sure.

Well, I’m just going to cut loose with the pictures and let them do most of the talking. We met da family at the airport, did a Bay Boat Tour and went to the adult Chucky Cheese place.  Life is great.

Carol’s brother Steve and bride to be Michele.DSC_0009

 

Our son, KraigDSC_0011

The group.DSC_0012

 

DSC_0015

 

Where’s the beef!DSC_0016

 

Boys will be boys..Dad has his orange hat on.DSC_0020

Three retired Hell Raisers (old farts)DSC_0022

“Yes I can, Yes I can” and he did along with others left over's.DSC_0029

Jeff said, “Me too”.  I think the guys had an eating contest.  Where’s the ATM……DSC_0031

Ah, ain’t that dainty….DSC_0032

“Back in my bowling days I bowled a big 74”DSC_0036

 

“I got my teddy and it only cost $45 in games”DSC_0039

ShipDSC_0045

ShipDSC_0047

See Carols brother’s daughter on the right.  She always knew when my camera was on her.DSC_0048

Except this shotDSC_0051

 

They are happy, nothing else counts at the moment..DSC_0059

Boat – our tour boat.DSC_0072

 

DSC_0084

Just like her Dad. Jeff is saying I don’t believe she’s doing that to her Dad..DSC_0088

 

CityDSC_0094

ChopperDSC_0105

 

DSC_0108 

 

cityDSC_0139 

City with houses and boats……DSC_0143

Skyscrapers – little scrapes compared to New York.DSC_0144 

City with boat.DSC_0146

Seals in training.DSC_0149

Retired seals.DSC_0119

 

Bridge - CoranadoDSC_0152

Here’s another one of Carol’s brothers.  He has two young daughters.  I think he is adding all this $ up.DSC_0171

 

Yes, he does smile – kinda….DSC_0176

 

I told you she always knows when the camera is on.DSC_0177

But I got her day dreaming. Either that or she is looking at the clock to see when this long boat ride will be over.DSC_0170

“Where’s the beef!”  He’s hungry again!DSC_0181

 

I like this boat.  The color orange will appear again when it lest expected by those that don’t know me.  I got permission to do it….and I will – maybe….DSC_0178

DSC_0188

Well, six of us got in a small Mazda with luggage and 5 got in the other car or something like that.  It was so tight in the Mazda that the doors had to be closed from the outside.  We headed for their room at the Ramada.  Upon arrival the girls decided to go shopping since it wasn’t 9PM yet.  “Where’s that ATM.” The rest of us (the old farts) retired.

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring other than an attempt to organize the expected mayhem.  Time is getting close and the wallet is getting thinner.  Where’s that ATM..

See Ya…..

No comments:

Post a Comment