Friday, October 24, 2014

I Had to See The Judge !!!!

Yesterday after drinking a few beers we figured what we were gonna due today.  Well today we figured it wasn’t such a great idea to try and repair the broken part.  We must have been tired.  I ordered the $171 part from a Harley dealer and will pick it up towards the end of next week.  Now we are dead in the water concerning getting the bike together.  As a matter of fact, we have to take it apart more to get the new part in.  It’s really getting deep into it.  Oh well……

I went to Tractor Supply and just looked around.  They got a lot of neat stuff jammed into a small area.  They had my extra trailer tire/wheel I want but $120 was too much for me.  Maybe I will  check it out on line.  It’s just a little 4.80X12 tire/wheel.

Let’s see..what can I get into now……

Oh Carol and I along with Mac and Annie went to the movies last night.  It’s a local theater and it cost $10 for TWO people.  Real big container of popcorn and two very large sodas was $6.  How great is that?  The movie was The Judge.  We all thought it was Outstanding.  Good acting, script and everything.  Worth seeing especially at these prices.

See ya…