Tuesday, August 2, 2016

RVers Tips

Here’s something I do.  I always try to put a big dip in the sewer hose.   When I put a dip in the hose it fills up with water thus the bugs normally can’t get passed it.  DSC_0010

Awning straps…  If I put a twist in the strap the wind won’t make that howling noise on windy days.DSC_0020

Battery operated fans are great on buggy days setting out at a table.  Great in Alaska.  Walmart for about $12 bucks.DSC_0046

Yes, raingear.  Walmart has these.  Try it on before getting it.  It’s 3 years old and holding up good except the cat put a few claw holes in it.DSC_0024DSC_0025

They fold up nice and small..by the way..the lighter…..88 cents in the sporting goods department at Walmart.  I got a stockpile of them.DSC_0026

ThermaCell.  This is a must and works great in Alaska according to Mark.  I haven’t decided one way or the other but do have one.DSC_0027

Skeeter spray which is 100% deet.  That is strong and must be used VERY carefully.  I don’t put it on skin but clothes are fine.  DSC_0039

Yeti fake 20 oz cup.  Walmart for under $8 and seems to be real good with the double insulated aluminum and clear lid.DSC_0042

See ya…