Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More Food & Lens

When Mark comes over we hook him up with food.  Got to give that growing boy food.  We also had Orv and Nancy Hazelton over so Mark couldn’t get too fat.DSC_0001 DSC_0003

That picnic pork that I smoked the other day, well I cooked it some more in a slow cooker for 8 hours along with some taters.  It was really good. 

We talked for hours about this and that but the world leaders weren’t listening so their troubles will continue.

I sent my camera lens for repair to:

Nikon Authorized Service

Authorized Photo Service, Inc.

8125 River Drive, Suite 100

Morton Grove, IL 60053 USA

They replied via email.  What a rip as far as I’m concerned.  They wanted $365 and the repair is not a major repair.  They said it would be new.  I said I wanted a used one that works.  I got an estimate in California for $125 but couldn’t leave the lens for the 7 days.  They are sending it back ($15) and I will figure it out from there.  It works fine it’s just that the zoom is a little tight but works.