Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Here We Are, Where U Are?

 DSC_0011 

Here’s Dave & Brenda’s site (50 AMP FHU) that we are staying on. Carol backed it in with no problem what so ever. DSC_0001

 

We went over Dave & Brenda’s for social hour.  Carol & Brenda had a good time yapping.  Dave & I were working hard on the world problems.DSC_0004

 

Then Brenda talked about not going on any cruises next year.  I wonder how she feels about that?DSC_0003

Just kidding…they are going to get a small unit and put it on their lot here and enjoy a slower pace.  They have over 20 years of full timing.  I think 10 years of it have been on cruises!

It got down to the mid 30s last night.  Love that Hydro hot electric.  The tile floors are nice and warm at least in most areas.  I turned on the Pressure Pro tire monitoring system this morning.  I had all sorts of alarms going off due to the low outside temperatures.  I do need to air up the rig tires about 10 lbs to bring them up to their correct actual carrying weight.  I know when we get out of this 6,000 feet altitude and cooler temps that I will have to bring the tire pressures back down.  That’s how I do it.  I rather the tires be a little over inflated for a short time than under inflated which causes the most common tire failure on RVs – UNDER INFLATION.  That’s a fact Jack!

Carol & I went for an late day ride around.DSC_0006 DSC_0007

We had diner at this older drive in burger place.  They came and took your order, brought it out and hooked a tray to your window.  Then came back and took the tray and the trash away.  Not even a squawk box like Sonic.   How cool is that.  The food was OK.  It doesn’t take much to please me sometimes.  Keep it simple.DSC_0008

See ya…