Friday, September 13, 2013

Oh My!

We went to dinner with Mark & his sister Gail.  This place was out in the boonies.  It was an “Oh My” eatery. DSC_0008

I think it took us about 12 hours (20-25 minutes) to drive there.  It’s kinda like a resort that sells high end properties.   This is part of the lobby of the hotel there also.DSC_0010 DSC_0011 DSC_0006DSC_0012

Since they have gators and turtles I guess you can say this is a “bridge over troubled waters.”  A song from the past for you youngins.DSC_0013

 

Turtle shell replicas.DSC_0014

Very secluded and houses are of the fancy log cabin type homes.  I think they have a campground in there somewhere, really.  Anyhow, they’ve been here for years and years so I guess it’s not a fly by night outfit.  We ate here a few years ago and just finished paying off the bill.  For me and Carol it was $52 out the door without drinks.  It’s a buffet to die for.  I can’t even spell the stuff they had.DSC_0009

DSC_0015

This gator is made out of steel railroad spikes.

This restaurant was the high light of the day, week, maybe even the month so far.  Yes, you have to have reservations.

See ya…..