Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cook Out

I got some porterhouse steaks.  Carol & I prefer the porterhouse over all the other steaks because of the fillet it has on one side.  She usually eats that side and I get the left overs again.   DSC_0005 

We invited Sue & Jon Glick along with Orv & Nancy Hazelton.DSC_0008  DSC_0007

We had a cook out on the barbi.  I had to use two to give them plenty of room.DSC_0009DSC_0006  

We all had a good time sharing stories and all that kind of stuff.  Orv & Nancy will be around for another week or so.  Maybe we can get together again.  It was fun sharing stories to someone who hadn’t heard them before.

It had rained earlier and cooled down from the 90s to the 70’s in about a half hour.  That was so nice.

Watched NASCAR that ran until about 10:30 that night.  It was pretty good.  I don’t jump and down for short track racing but this one was better than most of them.