Monday, November 8, 2010

What…..Another Party!

Last night I think we got up to 17 people attending this time.  I know I counted 15 then a couple more came in.  Most of these people were students of the RV Driving School over the past week and also graduates of the Escapees Boot Camp.  Great program.  We had my smoked pulled pork of course.  DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003 DSC_0004  

I had a RV driving student this morning.  I don’t do lessons much anymore.  One reason is that I don’t get paid and I usually have enough paperwork to keep me busy.  This lady 5th wheeler (solo) really needed a lesson. She had so many dings, scrapes, damage (minor/major) to her 30 footer I felt obligated to help her.  I had never seen one with this much damage and still be able to roll down the road.  She did real well and I think her future accident rate will be near zero now.

Carol is just about caught up with her work that I couldn’t do over the past 2 1/2 weeks.  She still gave me a “A” rating for the “stuff” I did.  Not bad for a rookie bachelor. 

We have to order all of our work supplies real soon for the next year.  We won’t be back for at least 10 months.  We have a local printer that we do most of our business with here in Livingston.

We got two large slides underneath now and we are going to check on getting to more slides made for our two smaller but long compartments. One is a middle compartment and it’s about 6 feet long.  We carry our soda/water in it (center) to balance the weight.  But it’s a bitch getting the soda/water out when we need it.

Carol & I are going thru the coach 100 % and will remove “stuff” that we no longer use or need since we have some place to store it now.  I will get rid of my skinny clothes that I will never fit into again – reality, it’s a bitch.  I will unload everything from underneath and go thru it and reposition it in the coach.  We have more weight than we need to carry.  As it is, I have to add 10-15 lbs to each tire to compensate for our weight.  We weren’t overweight until we got weighed the last few days – twice weighed.  Escapees now has Smartweigh and it’s doing really good and will continue to do so if they let it.

So that’s enough BS for now……

See Ya………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment