Thursday, November 11, 2010

Over weight – Air them tires up again!

It’s been raining off and on the last couple of days.  Not hard enough to stop from going outside.DSC_0001

So, what did we do on a rainy day.  We went thru “stuff”.  We wanted to remove and move things around.  I redid my closets.  Ain’t they pretty?  I found two pair shoes that I forgot about from last year or so.  I got rid of those clothes that had shrunk last year too.  I would say I got rid of about a third of my clothes.  We give this kind of stuff to the local shelters, Salvation Army and CARE.DSC_0003 DSC_0007

Then Carol was going thru all of the other closets, drawers, hiding places that belong to her.  I only get those two spaces above.  Everywhere else belongs to her.  It did get messy.DSC_0008

DSC_0005 DSC_0006  

She said not to take any pictures of the mess……she pointed her finger at me too…..oh no – trouble again.DSC_0009

The cat enjoyed a new place to snuggle….DSC_0010

I’m still having trouble with transferring the comments to the blog.  Don’t look for any comments in the near future.  I got two lists of things to be done.  One is for the RV and the other is “stuff” to be done before we leave just after Christmas.  A disadvantage of having a place is that you have to take care of it while you are gone and prepare it for your departure.  It’s nice to have a place to put that “stuff” that you don’t want to get rid of and get it later on if you so desire.

I put my “work” computer in the repair shop today.  It’s the one I use for seminars.  It broke out in Pomona when I was doing power point presentations. I wiped out the guts of it by pushing too many buttons to fast then turning it off – I guess. It’s Vista.  They called and said everything was gone to include the start up and recovery.  I gave them the original start up disc.  We travel with four computers. My business computer is the primary one.  It’s for business and seldom leaves the RV.  Then I have a little Acer for the engine monitoring system (Silverleaf) and Street’s & Trips with GPS.  Carol has her computer which she uses for business (back up) and music/email.  Then I have my outside computer that I use to do presentations on – it’s the one that is broke.  Maybe a little over kill but having a business I say it’s the piece of mind.

Tomorrow morning is my cat scan of my head.  It will probably be blank.  I might be having side effects from my meds and they want to rule any possible head injury. The side effects from the meds are that they make me think I’m good looking, smart and always right. They are trying to convince me it’s the meds.  How could that be!

See Ya………………..

See Ya………

No comments:

Post a Comment