Friday, November 5, 2010

Better Early Than Late For Sure

Going to pick up Carol at the Airport early Saturday so Friday’s complete blog will be a little late.  I will add to it later today.  I got ready THREE hours early by mistake.  I thought I had to leave at 5AM – nope 8AM to get to the airport in time (by 15 minutes), oh well. 

Got some pictures of the first day of the Escapee’s Boot Camp – it’s packed.  My two hour seminar went great last night.  They all learned something.  Plus I got a few other fun photo’s on different subjects. 

I’m still having problems with posting of the comments.  When you post a comment it comes to me first for my approval.  I then approve them but I can’t get them back on the blog.  So, I will keep working on it.  I’m so slow but constant – one inch at a time.  Snails leave me in their dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment