Sunday, November 14, 2010

Butt. Butt, Butt

Yes folks, I’m still doing the butt thing.  Here’s my next batch. It was about 7 lbs cooked out of 23 lbs precook.DSC_0002

Fuzzy picture – This is what I call the soft crust chopped up.  I use this for barbque sandwiches.DSC_0004

Left overs from the 23 lbs of pork.DSC_0005

This is Mom Hill’s kitchen in her mobile.  This is where I kick (pull) butt.  This is all my area to cook in – love it. My smoker is just outside the window.DSC_0007

Don & Sharon came over for dinner.  Carol has been cooking some roast in the slow cooker all day.  It was really good (brownie points).  Sharon helped me with my computers.  I got the new Streets & Trips 2010 and was having trouble getting it into two computers.  Mission accomplished.  Denny came over and we filled two plates to take home (behind us) for him and Susie.  Susie is now sick and Denny is her nurse.  Denny had the “sickness” last week.  Who knows, maybe I will catch it and get to lay in bed and moan and groan.  Carol says I do that now.

See ya………..

No comments:

Post a Comment