Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Polaris Slingshot

I got to test drive (20 minutes) a 2015 Polaris Slingshot. The slingshot looks like a batmobile.  Whoa....I caught rubber in second gear.  Wow, it corners in real tight turns and all those S and switchback roads with no problem what so ever. Yep, I got to test it the way a vehicle should be tested. IF I had rode this before I bought the Harley I would not have bought the Harley. Hands down a better handling vehicle and less expensive. They can not be registered in Texas as anything for the road.  that should change pretty soon.  It has politicians in an up roar both ways about it.

Yes I drove that Harley trike to the Polaris dealer and parked it right out front.  People did look at it as they went into the dealership.

I get the "LOOK" from Carol when I mention it. I say it's not a motorcycle but rather a modified cheap sports car.

Damn it got windy today.  It’s the first time that I felt the wind on the Harley trike.  It hit me sideways when I was doing about 70 MPH.  I slowed down and got off the interstate onto smaller roads.

See ya…………