Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tire Rot

People, I thought I saw it all.  This RVer, term used loosely, actually thought this was OK.  He said the RV never leaves the campground.  He stores it their then just moves it to a campsite.  I could come up with all kinds of “what ifs” but will let you do that.  Plus he had his little grand daughter with him.  Of course she’s playing outside around the RV.  I don’t even want to think about it.  This guy wasn’t poor and it looked like a nice rig.  It even had shiny wheels. Traveling around we have seen some interesting things as all RVers do with time.  Some are pretty funny some are pretty sad, some are interesting, some are different and some are down right dangerous.  This was a dangerous one.  We should have moved but I figured I would take some more pictures if the tire(s) blew.  All of the tires were like this.  Check them tires people.  It’s your home setting on them and better yet – your life!

100_1296

100_1297

100_1298

See Ya………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment