Monday, August 22, 2011

Parking In the Wide Open Grasslands

We were told that we would have a special site.  Everyone else are over near the buildings.  Good…I heard Walt sleep walks, Denny snores, Joe T watches NASCAR reruns all night long and Molly sings all night long.  Ahhh piece and quiet.  Plus the 50 AMP full hook helps.  The radio said 96 for Gillette today.  I ask 96 what?DSC_0068 

We drove around Gillette today figuring where I would be training students.  Found some real simple but challenging areas for the inexperienced driver.  Carol verified that they would be challenging for the inexperienced person.

Look what somebody did to my little green man..they made him a coyboy.  DSC_0364

Then it was social hour….DSC_0001

“Let the games begin!”DSC_0002

Cathy wanted Molly to take a bite of a cupcake. She was pretty persuasive.DSC_0008

Then she wanted me to take a taste.  I had to go do something.DSC_0039

Then it was announced, “What happens here stays here.” and my blog of course.  I can say there was water guns/balloons & food involved.

I was very tired that evening from “playing”.  Young at heart and old bodies do not mix well.

See ya…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment