Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great Falls, MT area

So where were you at 6:30 AM.  I know, I know in bed.  Well I was washing the “Beast”.  It hadn’t had a good hand wash in months.  It gets too hot and sunny to wash it in the afternoon.  That’s not good for the paint or me.  Now I will start waxing each morning. I use a paste wax.  I figure it will take about 4 or 5 mornings to do a real good job.DSC_0001

Then is was off to the Saturday downtown market.  It was pretty crowded but doable.DSC_0002

DSC_0003

DSC_0004

They even had pony rides.  No “spotted ponies” though. The parents are holding this baby on the pony.  I think it was more for the parents than the baby.DSC_0005

 

It was really crowded by the veggies.  We looked but nothing jumped out at us.DSC_0006

I caught this little Ford truck as we were leaving.DSC_0008

We went to the Pilot & Flying J.  I’m looking for hub caps for the “Beast”.  They didn’t have any.DSC_0010

Then we did the Wal-Mart thing.  We haven’t seen veggies/fruit like in months.  We were in hog heaven.  We bought a bunch of it. I mean like three/four times as much as we normally do.  It was great.

We went back to the “Beast” and vegetated.

See ya……….

No comments:

Post a Comment