Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ER One Last Shot, Fueling & Kayaks

I figured I would go back to the ER for follow up like they requested for one last time. Yesterday I left because of a long wait. Today we got there at 8 AM and no other patients.  I was in & out by 8:45.  Now that’s nice.  It was only due to no other patients in the ER of course.  Carol has no need to update my life insurance yet. The new doc said I will need surgery on my neck and should have that done when we get back to Texas. That’s fine with me – give me some drugs and let me go….

We went to Denny’s at Flying J for a late breakfast.  During our meal a poo head came in talking on his cell phone loud and sat behind us.  Then came the frigging bad language and I’m not talking about the Queen’s English here.  We moved our meals and all to the other side of the room.  Then I went over and told him we moved because of his foul mouth. He was still on the phone and didn’t say a word back to me. He heard me because I was pretty close to his face.  You know he ate his entire meal while on the phone.  Ignorant SOB….

Then we go outside and see a pickup fueling up at the very well marked RV Only Pumps.  ALL the regular diesel pumps were available. SDC11862

His truck was just a pick up.  It wasn’t a truck used to haul a 5th wheel or trailer.  You can tell.  I almost asked if him if he could read but figured I better not with just leaving the hospital.  At least that’s the best excuse I can come up with at the time. He was a youngin.

Kayaks For Sale. . . . . . . . . .

DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003 DSC_0004 DSC_0005 DSC_0006

We’re selling our kayaks for an outstanding price.  One is 9.5 feet ($300 new) and the other is a 10 footer ($700 new), Malone car top carriers (2 pr) $250 new,  traveling covers (2) $50,  and the ratchet tie downs. That’s more than $1,300 if new. First $1,300 gets them…..might deliver them at that price…duh.  We need to get around half or so. We will be at the Escapade then the Gypsy Journal Rally.  If interested send us an email at rvschool@wizwire.com.

To end the day we had a monster rainbow after a thunderstorm.  Here are some pics..

DSC_0008 DSC_0010 DSC_0013 DSC_0016 DSC_0017 DSC_0019 

See ya……………

No comments:

Post a Comment