Saturday, November 22, 2014

Here’s Two Years Ago

I would have done three years ago but the pictures had disappeared.  So here’s what we were doing two years ago.  Basically, enjoying friendsDSC_0004 ….DSC_0002  DSC_0021  DSC_0003 DSC_0002DSC_0023

Our friends make us laugh……

Oh, three years ago we were in and out of the repair shop just about every week with the Newmar (awning problem).  We actually were staying in the mobile until they got it right.  It was just easier.

And today I was in my man cave… DSC_0020

 

Here are the rails I got the other day to make the utility trailer a bike trialer.DSC_0002

I had to cut this cover off (middle of pic) with a Dremel  because I screwed it up several times trying to get it off the correct way.   Meanwhile my toes started to bleed because of the unusual positions I had to get to it on the floor.DSC_0005

I got the sucker off and put the adjusted shift lever on and glued it back on.  All is back to normal.

Mark & I are going for a ride tomorrow (Sunday).  It’s supposed to be near 80 degrees and sunny.  That’s a big swing.  Mark will be riding my 1985 Harley.  Hey, he worked on it enough so he might as well get to ride it.DSC_0019

The oil spot is from when we were working on it.  Neither of these Harleys mark there spots.

See ya…….