Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Getting Ready For The Bird Day

Wow, this time 5 weeks we will be in AZ.  Exactly where we’re not 100 per cent sure yet.  It could be Congress, Ajo or Yuma.  I really got to get some dental work done down in Mx.  Somebody gave us a dental referral for down there and they had been using them for a very long long time.  I lost the referral and forgot who told me.  If you remember who you are, tell me.  If you don’t remember either, oh well, I won’t tell you how they were.

On the road by 7:15 AM this morning.  Carol had Dr appointment down south at 8:30 AM.  This should be here last appointment – again.  Oh, I got a call from my Dr office who said that all my tests were within normal range.  Oh no, someone said I was normal.  That means everyone else is crazy don’t it?  Plus I was told that my PSA number was below normal which is really good.  I’m not really sure what that means but it’s good so I will take it.

We got back about noon.  Now we get ready for Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow.  I’m smoking a turkey and will even take out the paper inside of the thing.  I got to start that about 6 AM tomorrow.

Mark came over and we are prepping the small utility trailer to cut/weld the rail for the motorcycle.  Don’t worry.  Mark isn’t letting me weld even though I think it would be cool to try it.  We changed our plans on how to mount the rail to the trail again.  I think we got it.  Friday I will go over to Mark’s place and help/watch Mark & James work on James truck.  Then we will work on the bike trailer.  mark thinks it will take an hour.  I think not even close.  We shall see.

I worked on installing the Rand McNally on the Harley.  Yes I did.  I tried a Garmin GPS and it kinda worked.  I mounted it on the lower part of the tank.  I had to look down to see it.  That don’t get it.  This time I’m mounting the Rand McNally on the windshield.  It just might work.  Pictures to follow when I get it all done.

I’m straightening up the garage and making it ready for a storage shed vice a work shop.  Yes, the first step in getting ready to leave after Christmas.

See ya…..