Friday, November 14, 2014

Another Boot Camp/Ride That Harley

Damn it’s cold!  How cold is it?  It’s so cold that when I feel bloated and go to the bathroom I have to set down.  That’s cold!

Basically we’ve been told that this is the weather for January here in Livingston.  I guess that’s why we aren’t here normally in January.  duhhhh.

Anyhow, the next class of Boot Camp has arrived and started.  Even though it was cold, Carol & I rode the Sotail Heritage Classic Harley to the club house where it’s held.  I had to put the sissy seat back on for Carol but that was quick.  It wasn’t that far so we really didn’t get a chance to get too cold.   During breaks we talked to the newbies and wanna bees.  There is even one of our blog readers attending.  I missed their names though.  Grab me again and tell me your name(s). 

That evening I went back up about 6:30 for the outdoor fire chat.  There were about 8-10 people out and we all stayed until about 8:45.  The fire rings (2) kinda kept us warm and the conversations were fun.

That’s about it.

See ya……….