Sunday, January 20, 2013

Walla Walla What?

I was up at 5 AM doing yesterday’s blog.  I’ve been leaving the Hydro Hot heating system on at night lately.  I set the thermostat on 65 degrees in the back and 60 up front.  It’s burning some diesel but I don’t think a whole bunch. 

You know, there aren’t too many people up at this time out here in the desert…duh….  When the sun came up still nobody out at the campfire.  Now what……I built a fire and sat and drank coffee.  It’s called quiet time…..

The Group made a decision no Desert Bar today.  Oh well.  Another time.  We wanted to go with friends and not by ourselves so we won’t be going.

So, might as well go spend some money at the Big RV Tent Show along with outside vendors in the area.

I wonder if this person knows that they are all empty….long wait.DSC_0009 DSC_0010 DSC_0011 DSC_0012 DSC_0014

Friends Charles & Chris Yust doing their thing.  Need insurance…or extended warranty, check them out.  Cell 936 425-5041.DSC_0015

The Escapees RV Show members (volunteers) working the booth.  Their all crazy and are planning to go to Alaska 2014 with us.  That really makes them certified crazy. 
DSC_0028

This guy could talk my ear off.  Thank goodness I had it already sewn on.DSC_0030 DSC_0032

We ended up with some friends and new acquaintances.  Several of us had the famous Walla Walla Burger.  That’s a name for an over priced ($6)thin burger with cooked onions on it.  We decided to make our own Walla Walla Burgers when we get back to North Ranch.DSC_0005

Injury update…yep still injured.  No extra brain damage.  It was prior to the accident I’ve been told by those that know me.

See ya……..