Friday, January 11, 2013

21 Degrees/Nurse Crachet

It’s 6:30 AM and 21 degrees outside.  Damn.  We’re still not use to this cold weather.  Of course I don’t think we will ever get use to it.  It’s the same old answer of move or deal with.  OK we will deal with it this time.  Hydro Hot system running and full hook up.  How sweet it is.  The heat pumps don’t work at this temp.  The little heaters aren’t enough by themselves to keep the Beast warm..  We got a small Buddy Heater that we haven’t used yet.  The electric heater and the Hydro hot system together is more than enough. We will be on the outlook for a ceramic block type heater in Quartzsite. 

Nurse Crachet won’t even let me co outside.  See said I have to keep my head (ear) warm for circulation.  What does she think,  I’m gonna stick my head on the ground again…duh.  Oh well, a lot of TV and eating today.

Here we set and our friends are gathering in Quartzsite.  We are within 100 miles.   I think I might stop taking calls or reading blogs…….  WE WILL be there Tuesday around dinner time.  Where are we going guys?  Silly Al’s !?  I guess this is what it’s like to wait to retire then start full timing.  Life is just passing us by…..I gotta go get a tissue…

See ya…