Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Riding In The Desert/Loosey Goosey Gang

I was up at 5:30 AM ready to rock and roll.  Our voltage was 12.7 volts so I turned on the inverter.  We ran the generator about a half hour last night just to top off the batteries.  It’s 44 degrees outside and 56 inside.  I turned on the little Mr Heater brick heater and sat it next to me while I did the blog. 

Carol & I went to Mickey D’s for breakfast.  Low & behold who do we meet there were Jean & Claudette.   After jaw jacking for a short while we met them back at our rig.   OK I can’t ride.  Soooooooo Denny & Susie, Mark & ?, and Jean left and met up with Walt Gunn on his ATV just down the road.  Then they went out for several hours.  I didn’t cry but I think I might have teared up a little especially when they got back. DSC_0036 DSC_0039 DSC_0042 DSC_0043

Walt pulling up his britches…DSC_0033

He’s real and so is his six shooter.  It’s hard to say what is really hanging where.DSC_0054DSC_0048DSC_0050 

Then it was time for smoked BBQ pulled pork.DSC_0058 DSC_0059 DSC_0060 DSC_0064 DSC_0068

Then Jean gave rides to anyone who wanted one.  I think someone said free food so they lined up.  OR they are watching others riding in the Artic Cat.DSC_0079

One happy gal….DSC_0090

Lisa said she don’t ride but would drive so she did. She too had a blast.DSC_0092

Pete got into it too….DSC_0098

Of course Bob would. He didn’t roll over this one though.DSC_0099  He did have a little problem rolling out of it….DSC_0105

Then along came Marilyn and she got to drive it too!DSC_0108

Fun was had by all……….The Loosey Goosey Group.

See ya…..