Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 2 SKP Get Together

What can you say when you’re having so much fun besides it’s a lot of of it.  Carol & I are having a blast and so are others.   

Start with the welcoming….and a Mark joke.DSC_0013

Walt, right, is asking if he can do anything.  Susie suggested for him to pick up rocks.  Mark agreed.DSC_0007

They are all listening to ….DSC_0023

Here’s Johnny…great entertainer…nice job…and he’s a SKP of 12 years… You will see more of him at some upcoming Escapee Events like WARE and Escapade.DSC_0043

I fixed Johnny a couple of my Mesquite smoked pulled pork sandwiches.  I think he really enjoyed them.  Of course he hadn't ate anything in 4-5 hours.DSC_0089

They came in everything.  This is a Honda on steroids. DSC_0011 DSC_0047  DSC_0036  DSC_0060

 

Jan… Jan…I bet you have learned to put up with Joe Ten Penny like Carol with me.  DSC_0070

Dance time.  I even got up and danced.  I looked a littler weird dancing by myself.  So what….I had fun..DSC_0071 

Bob & Molly talking to each other about the Escapade. Oh yea, it’s official.  Carol & I will be the Assistant Coordinators at the 53rd Escapade in Gillette this year.  We’ve done a lot of staff jobs over the past 12 years but this will top them all off.  Thank you Bob & Molly for giving us the opportunity to have even more fun…..we think!  Can we get a golf cart with a roll bar please…do I have to wear a helmet!?DSC_0085

Then the 7th SKP Get Together in Quartzsite was over until next year.  BUT the fun hasn’t stopped.  It never really stops….slows down but doesn't stop unless you want it to.DSC_0078

Dinner time…..a bunch of us met here. DSC_0098 DSC_0099 DSC_0101 DSC_0102  DSC_0103  Kellie was, Kellie was being Kellie.  Nobody let’s me & Kellie set together anymore.  They say we are too rowdy.  Hey, we only do what others are thinking about doing when they were kids.  Eating off others plates, shooting straws, throwing french fries..and…well, you get the picture.

Marilyn prefers to ride in the back when her hubby Larry is driving.DSC_0106

So, I think tomorrow we will go look at a smaller RV.  We are thinking about down sizing.  It’s a 42 footer.

See ya……….