Monday, January 21, 2013

Tanks Full - Time To Move/Silly Al’s

To the best of my memory Carol wasn’t feeling good when she got up.  So I went on into town by myself.  At Mickey D’s I caught up with Denny/Susie and Larry/Marilyn.  Then George & Valerie sat with us.  We told jokes.  Some were at my expense.  That’s OK, I have a large account.  Then we went our separate ways down the street to the tool vendors.  Boy, they got a lot of cheap tools.  I bought a telescoping magnet.  I don’t know why.  It was time to get back to the Beast and take Carol her breakfast.  It was 11 AM.  I was a little late since I left about 8 AM. We packed up the Beast and went to a little RV park down the road about 5 miles that I can’t remember the name of.  We spent 6 nights out in the desert without hook ups.  We probably could have gone another 3 or so nights.  Since we aren’t leaving until next week we figure we will split the time and go in now to resupply our water and dump our tanks.  FHU 30 AMP was $33.  The park was full and their voltage was very low.DSC_0001

Don & Sharon were just a few sites down from us and we went down and visited them for a short.  Their Tiffin is treating them pretty good so far.

Carol & I went driving around town to see what we could get into.  We stopped at a place called Grandma’s heaters.  We’re in the market to get one.

We returned to the Beast.  We got Sharon to do a 4 minute video of us just talking about the RV Lifestyle.  We need to send it to a TV Casting Call that has to do about RVing.  It turned out to be 457 MB and I can’t send it.  It wouldn’t send.  I then tried a ZIP file and still couldn’t get it out.  I tried about 15 times or so. I will try some of Sharon’s equipment tomorrow.

Silly Al’s time.  Whew………a lot of friends and a lot of beer and pizza.  Of course I was taking a lot of abuse because of my roll over of the side by side ATV.  Hey, it was fun.  I left the big Nikon behind in the Beast and took the little Nikon.  It don’t like taking pictures inside but here are a few so so pics.  Before……..DSCN1368 DSCN1370 DSCN1376 DSCN1379 DSCN1380 DSCN1384

Whew….can’t do that every night……….time to go to bed……

See ya.