It took 1.2 quarts. No oil filter. That was easy. Then I aired up the tires to their max capacity.
Next was the little RV oil/filter change. No problem. I crawled underneath the front end. I even fit. I couldn’t roll over but I could breath. No mess except for the little splash out of the oil pan when I first opened the drain valve. I replaced the oil and filter with Ford products. I checked the air and all the tires were OK except the front. I pumped them up to their max because of the weight (Honda) I will be carrying up front.
Another day I will change the generator oil. No oil filter and it takes 1.6 quarts of oil.
I installed the 2 inch ball and a different hitch for the trailer. I wanted the trailer slightly higher in the front because of the weight it will be carrying. Sometime in the next month Mark will load his BMW 650 cc on it. Then I will load the Harley on it. Then we will weigh the trailer and see if Mark can tow it. If he can tow it, he will tow it one way and me the opposite way to where we go (Luckenbach 21 Oct – Betty’s RV Park 27 Oct).
That new 10 gallon air compressor for home use is really nice. Can’t really take it in the big RV and no real need to. The big RV has its own compressor that goes up to about 100 psi. I just have to remember to put the air hose back in it that I’m using now.
Another retired day.