Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Moving RVs

Today was get back to normal positions of the RVs.                          BeforeDSC_0026                                 and afterDSC_0007If we have visitors with their RV we normally park them over where the little RV is parked.  It’s a 50 amp FHU. 

The RV port (roof) will be the same size as the cement pad 18’X41’.  The 12’ side walls will then go to a height of about 14 1/2 feet tall in the center.  I haven’t figured out the sat dish but no rush.

Carol with here foot up…DSC_0001

I tried to stop her from cleaning…no luck as you can see…DSC_0002-001

Here I am walking the cat over to the little RV to move it.  DSC_0006

Here’s what happens when my RV tires sat on cement.  The little RV sat for about 10 days on the new pad.  When we leave in the big RV in 4 weeks I will set the little RV tires on pads.   Jim, I saved the pictures for you if you want them.DSC_0003DSC_0004

See ya…………