Monday, December 14, 2015

I Just Refuse To Give Up (Yet)


I'm typing what I call live on blogger.  No spell checks or verbiage correction.  You thought my wording, spelling was a little unusual before...now it will be ready bad....  I tried putting in Word but had trouble with getting the pictures to move.  This way I can get the pics and then type around them.  Not sure if I put this on my blog and too lazy to look for it.  This was Dec 4th after the ultrasound (throat kind).  No pain.....



Now this is the quilt that Sue Glick made for me and was to be presented to me at a Quilt for Veterans ceremony.  I was there but didn't get to the stage.  I had to leave and got transported to the ER..  Sue is standing behind it and yes it's big.  I might have to wear Depends so I don't mess it up ever..... 

Today I had my follow up with my primary Dr.  He's gonna change my blood pressure med that I have been on for over 20 years.  Why - because it stays around 150 with meds.  But...we are leaving and he knows it.  If it don't work, resume my old med until we return in April.  My cholesterol is just a little high and just a weight loss (more?) and exercise.