Monday, December 7, 2015

Maiden Voyage

We pulled out about 10:30 AM in the Little RV and the car in tow for the beach above Galveston called Bolivar Peninsula.  It’s about 25 miles Northeast of Galveston.  Along the end of the 115  mile jaunt……………DSC_0001DSC_0002DSC_0004DSC_0005DSC_0006

Here we are at the Passport America RV Park called  Bolivar Peninsula RV Park.  We chose this drive in site on the water.  FHU $16DSC_0007

We had a few to choose from.DSC_0008DSC_0009

I backed and forthed a little to get the rig level.  No big deal.

The little RV was loaded (max fuel, water & stuff, etc.) and was doing about 60 MPH with few a few towns and red lights.  It road real nice!    Carol said it wasn’t as good as the big rig but OK.  It did have a lot of road noise even on a smooth road.  I had it pretty much loaded and I didn’t feel any difference of the ride with the add on rear air bags.  The big test will be the actually weighing of it again.

We got one little electric heater that should hold us real good over night that will be in the 40’s.

I made a chicken salad for us tonight which turned out better than I thought.  I did a walk also.  I did one this morning back in Livingston before we left (7 A.M.).

See ya……………..