Friday, July 4, 2014

Alaska Day 41 Denali - Elk Cook Out

I look out my window this morning and here’s Mark and Steve doing something on Mark’s roof….I’m going to have to keep an eye out on these two… DSC_0003

I spent about 3 hours washing/cleaning one side of the coach from top to bottom.  The old wash bucket approach.  It was dirtyyyyyyy.  Now just the other side, rear and front………some day….but not today.

It was time to cook the Elk that we got way back at Mofit Field.  I think around Alaska Day 3 or so.  Two Canadians gave some elk for us to try.  Now was the time.  It came out pretty good….nothing amazing but a little different.  Everybody got some.  We toasted the 4th of July and BS for hours after eating.  It was great…DSC_0006 DSC_0007 DSC_0008 DSC_0010 DSC_0013  DSC_0017 DSC_0014

Another great day in Alaska…

See ya……….