Sunday, April 20, 2014

Uh Oh

Today was just a kick around day and do nothing special.

Hey I got a couple of guy friends are still setting at North Ranch doing nothing but trying to overcome their mounting hitch itch. They have to set for awhile due to doctors sticking them with instruments in all sorts of places. I think they even used a saw on one of them. The docs said no traveling and eat healthy. They’re not traveling but I don’t think they’re eating boiled chicken quite yet. Guys, do what the doctors say, damn it, at least kinda.

Joe, Ed, just set back and relax. You will be out here soon enough (oh no!). If not, your women can travel with us….%$*&^#(@)?><.

I wonder what I can get into today. I know….

I took one water filter out of the water compartment that added back in November.  I really won’t need it for awhile.  The filter wasn’t that bad looking/dirty but I tossed it anyway.  I stored the filter container away for future use.  Removing the extra filter gave me more storage area in the compartment.

Then it was time to clean a jack.  Uh oh.  I might have or had  a leak on a jack stand.DSC_0010 I tighten one bolt about a 1/4 turn.  I then cleaned it off real good.  Time will tell.  I couldn’t find the hydraulic fluid reservoir to check.  Strange and I wasn’t about to crawl underneath to follow the lines.

I cooked a pound of bacon on the grill.  It really takes on a different taste depending what you have cooked on it.  It’s a real good flavor.  Try it.  Plus it doesn't mess up the stove.

Carol & I sat outside and watched the world go by.

See ya…….