Friday, March 21, 2014

Rub A Dub Dub

I was on a much needed diet of Ibuprofen Thursday.  Why?  Because it was time to wash the Baby  and I always hurt during and after.  I started at 8 AM and finished about 3 PM with an hour for lunch and a nap.  When finishe washing I wiped the windows to avoid too many water spots.  They got pretty hard water here.  Then I wiped down the entire coach by hand.  Hey, you do what you gotta do or want to do.  I didn’t want water spots on the coach anywhere.  The wheels are looking pretty good too.  Let’s see.  Jerry & Diane J came over while I washing the rig so that gave me a break.  Nice seeing them.  Then later Bret and Anne H came over.  They're the ones buying our lot here.  George came over earlier and updated me about all the going on’s in the park.  Walt G came over to visit too.  He brought me some stuff to clean off the power steering fluid in the rear radiator compartment.  He wouldn’t show how to do it though.  I did have some breaks during the Baby’s wash so I guess that’s why it took me so long.

That evening I noticed we didn’t have HD on our TV.  Oh no I got to call Direct TV.  Here goes my blood pressure.  I called them and they walked me thru a guide reprogram procedure.  It worked.  Wow, I’m not use to getting results from them without dealing with some idiot that reads from a notebook.

It was a pretty dog on good day.

Site 101 is open next to us.  I wonder if Don & Sharon are getting it when they come in later today (Friday).

Ed, we will come and see you.  I was too busy trying to be Tom Sawyer Thursday.  Do I need to bring my new electric knife for a little touch up on your surgery?