Friday, March 14, 2014

Pissed Me Off This Week

Freightliner, Walmart Discover Credit Card, Verizon, & Direct TV are the companies we dealt with this week because they screwed up.  We felt we won, if there is such a thing, with everyone except Walmart Discover Card.  The verdict is still out on them.  If there’s a problem we either call them or email them as high up the corporate ladder as possible.  The internet is a very good resource for corporate headquarters information.  Just last year I got the email to a member of an executive board member of the company I was dealing with.  Whoa, did that bring quick and fast results in our favor.  Sometimes it’s resolved in a few minutes and sometimes months.  In our experience, you know who it takes the most time with us?  RV manufactures.  I’m that little thorn in their side that won’t go away.  Sometimes I win because I’m right and sometimes it’s just public relations.  I don’t care usually.  Hold them accountable and be a pleasant little ladybug that won’t go away.  We play the good guy bad guy also.  Yes, I’m the bad guy and Carol is the sweet good guy.  Sometimes these big companies seem not to care because they’re so big.  You get up into the upper management and they start to give the impression that they care and some really do.

Our advice, go for it…………if it’s worth it to you.

Stay tuned…thing’s are . . . . . .

See ya……