Friday, May 31, 2013

I Did What?

As of this morning I lost 16 lbs in 11 days.  I know that’s not good, blah blah, blah, blah.  How did I do it?  I haven’t ate anything!  Just kidding.  It just seems like that.  I need to find a buffet and celebrate – NOT!  Maybe I can loose another 10 lbs in two weeks or at least 5 lbs before the Escapade.

OK, here’s an example of how I eat.  Yesterday I had cold cereal for breakfast.  Yuck…  For lunch I fixed a chicken sandwich on wheat bread with lots of Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, fake salt and lots of pepper.  The chicken was pan fried the day before and very thin sliced.  For dinner I had about a cup of Basmati rice with soy sauce, chicken pieces, lots of spices.  No snacks.  That’s it.  Yes I'm friggin starving.  No soda’s or alcohol.  Just water and Powerade.  I do take some dietary vitamin supplements.  They taste like candy.  I also take green coffee bean extract and drink strong green tea.  My system is clean and I can take any colon test without drinking that real nasty stuff.

Carol & I try to walk about 45 minutes a day or at least every other day.

Today Denny Orr gave me a call from Fairbanks, Alaska.  They’ve been setting for a few days and their motorhome would crank but wouldn’t start.  It turned out to be his fuel filters had water in them.  He must have gotten some fuel with water in it, duh.  It couldn’t have been real bad fuel because because his coach ran after fueling.  I think I will carry an extra set of fuel filters next year when we head up there.  Never needed them before.  Why not?  No bigee.

We went and played tourist on the back roads today and even did a little four by fouring near the Snake River.  Pictures another day.

See ya….