Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting Into Things

I’ve been wanting to get one of these two into one plug’s (50 AMP) for awhile now. DSCN0707 No one would buy me one so I decided to get one.  The cost was $51.  Our electrical pedestal has a 30 AMP and a 15 AMP outlet.  I figured I would get about 45 AMPS out of it.  That was correct thinking except for one thing.  The 15 AMP outlet was a GFI outlet.  They’re like the ones in bathrooms with the little button in the center.  These two into one plugs don’t work with GFI’s.  Opppps.  Maybe next time.

Next project.  We bought (Kmart) this 10X10 canopy just before the Hatch HOP in mid June.  We figured we would need the extra shade.  The thinking was right but the application wouldn’t work – way too windy.  Then we figured we would use it Moab.  Wrong – too windy.  Now here in Verde Valley it’s been too windy or I’ve been too lazy.  The instructions said two people to set it up.  Well, Carol was out getting her feet washed and toes painted like an Indian.  I put it up and didn’t even break anything.DSCN0709

When Carol got back from getting prettied up she helped me move it.DSCN0713

Later on I took the canopy off and just left the base there.

Anybody want to buy a set of hardly used ramps?DSCN0710

About 5:30 we (3 ATVs) went out riding.  It was fun trails.DSCN0715 DSCN0716 DSCN0717 DSCN0718 DSCN0719

We got back just about dark and it didn’t rain.

Tomorrow is windshield replacement time and ???

See ya….