Monday, February 20, 2012

Good News, Bad News, Good News

Good News….I checked my email first thing this morning and I had one from Remco about the F350 truck towing.  They said that yes that it could be made to tow behind a motorhome.  Their web page was incorrect. Bad news…it takes about 6-8 weeks to make the parts.

I then went to the dealer to undo the deal due to the time it would take to make the truck towable.  I explained the situation and showed them the email.  Good news…they said OK and returned my check.  Wow, I’m not use to be treated so nice on an auto purchase deal especially in this type of deal.

We then packed up the Beast and left for TTN Palm Springs which is a 187 miles away.  Along the way…SDC12393 SDC12395

When we got to I-10 traffic was very heavy.  Carol reminded me it was President’s Day.SDC12399 

Carol said “NO!”  and I didn’t even ask.SDC12402

We arrived at TTN Palm Springs and got a pull thru 30 AMP FHU side.  We were lucky.  We got set up and headed for Joshua Tree to look at a Polaris Razor about 50 miles away.

We got to Jean and Claudett’s place.  They were part of the Loosey Goosey Gang to Alaska last year.  We took their 2008 Polaris Razor out for a short run.  It really looks tuff with it’s options.  Good news..we bought it.  Good news….earlier Ed & Walt offered to come and get it later this week and I will take them up on it. Thanks guys…

We returned to the Beast and finished hooking up the Beast.  We were beat and went to bed early.

See ya…..