Saturday, February 4, 2012

Butt Rubbing, Boot Camp & Eating

Now that’s a title.  But (pun intended) first Denny & I finished up making the batteries wiring pretty and safe.  Then we unhooked the Beast’s 50 AMP hook up to see how the 6 house batteries would work.  They held a full charge all day long with the inverter and stuff on.  I really like my 6 house batteries.  Thanks Ed and Denny.

Then it was time to rub butt.  Denny & Susie did this together as all couples should do. DSC_0016

First they rub the mustard in and then a seasoning.  I haven’t used Pappy’s in a long time due to unavailability on the east coast.  Pappy’s is from Fresno, CA where I spent my younger years.  After rubbing in the Pappy’s we stuck in the frig until tomorrow.DSC_0014

Later in the day I went over to the Escapee’s Boot Camp and see how George was doing with his seminar.  He was doing real good and just needs some fine tuning.DSC_0002

You’ve heard of Parrot Heads.  This is a box head.  Someone told Kellie to put a lid on it so she did.  she makes a great lemon pie.  Maybe I will get one before we leave….hint……hint….Joe got one…DSC_0036

Then it was time for Mac the Fire Guy with his “hot” presentation on fire safety.DSC_0092

When I was younger and drank a lot of beer I could do this.DSC_0027

Now..sorta like this…..DSC_0025

DSC_0030 

These ladies are ready to dish it out with experience. At least that is what their husbands said..DSC_0045 DSC_0051  DSC_0056 DSC_0054

 

Go girl..the hell with the diet……!DSC_0061 DSC_0067

My two legged buddy…….DSC_0069

This is called eating in sequence.DSC_0082 DSC_0085 DSC_0086

She’s making that  Weeeeeeeeeeeeee oink sound.  It sounded like a pig that watched to much of the Three Stooges.DSC_0093

After eating it was time to retire………..

See ya………………