Friday, January 2, 2015

2008 Polaris RZR Side by Side ATV

I will probably be putting my 2008 Polaris Rzr 800 toy on Craig’s List in February.  It will help pay for part of the Harley.  It will read something like “2d owner (both over 65), doors, full metal underbody, winch, lights, heavy duty roll bar, wide wheels/tires, 4 point safety harness, cover, includes trailer and more.  1st $8K cash. 936 933-0074”.

I will even sell it to a friend meaning it runs good with no problems.  If it don’t sell, it goes back to Texas with us some how.  These things been on Craig’s List (2008) starting about $8K with hardly in real options like this one has much less with a trailer.  Give me a call if you know someone that might be interested.  Better yet…have them call me.

Last year we did 15,931 miles in the RV.  We did go to Alaska that accounts for about 6,000 miles.  The most we paid for fuel in the U.S. was in Shelby, MT in May at $3.99.  The lowest we paid was in Yuma just last month at $2.85.

The RV wash guys were a no show.   I set up another appointment with them for next Tuesday 10-11 AM.

See ya…………………