Sunday, January 19, 2014

Infected By ??????

Four of us went out on our ATVs (4) this morning.  Every one except the Boners.  They didn’t have one (ATV).  There were some really great trails.  We met up with four other ATVs out there and followed them for miles.DSCN0195

It’s hard taking pictures out while ATVing.  Everything gets so dusty.  I’ve ruined two cameras trying and even carrying them in plastic bags.

We got back after several hours and I think everyone had to take a nap.  It seemed like everyone had been infected and disappeared into a cocoon.  

Come around 4-5 PM people started to come alive again.  We had a little set out.   DSC_0014 DSC_0008

I think Lausanne is the only one missing here.  I think she's getting the great soup her hubby Gary made for us all.DSC_0015

 

We had these unusual birds flying around.  I think they have a nest over yonder.DSC_0002 DSC_0009

Then the skies went haywire.   Something like some B movies I’ve been watching lately.DSC_0017 DSC_0018 DSC_0021

People started to disappear from our group about 6:30 PM or so.  I think we are turning into “things” and wonder around at night.  We’ve been infected by ????.

See ya……….