Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Happy Happy Again

Mick Schwarz came over to get a quick lookie look at our base camp that guards our Baby while it’s growing in weight.  He and his wife will try to meet up with us again in Quartzsite In January.  They’re on a mission to get things accomplished here it Texas.  They would be fun up in Alaska if they go with the Loosey Goosey Group.  They went in 2012 and would be helpful.

I decided to dedicate this morning to setting up my Pressure Pro and running 100% or it was going in the trash.  I’ve had some issues setting it up even on the shorter wheel base.  That shouldn’t be.  It’s about 7 years old I think.  Well, two hours later it was up and running 100% and then mounted.  Very good location for me and the receiver I think.DSC_0007

Then it was off to Boot Camp for the opening ceremonies.  Carol & I get an honorable mention as staff.  That means we serve food and move chairs around.  Plus if they leave the mic around I tell jokes during the breaks or computer show break downs.  I did a 20 minute stand up last week.  No hecklers.  Maybe because they know I serve them there food in the mornings!DSC_0012 DSC_0013

Here is Jim.  He does some major instructing at Boot Camp.  DSC_0009 

Here’s Kris who does RV weighing here at Livingston.DSC_0011

Later we came up to move the chairs for tomorrow’s catered breakfast that we serve.  Then it was set out at the LP campfires (2).  It was so nice hearing and telling stories with these newbies.  95% of what I say is the truth.  Happy Happy Happy….

See ya…..