Thursday, October 24, 2013

It’s So Nice….Fulltiming

What is…..this lifestyle of living in a RV and traveling around, going wherever, staying as short/long as you want, making new friends, see old friends, seeing/visiting places that are sometimes off the beaten path and seeing famous tourist areas before the heavy season or just afterwards.  And don’t forget the ability of seeing the difference in work ethic/costs of repair shops across the country.  Plus, when you get lonely and want to see some old surroundings you can always go to WalMart.

This vehicle tag says it all.  Click on the picture to enlarge it.DSC_0008

A bunch of us SKPs (11) went to Oakwood BBQ place for dinner.  Wow, the best ribs I’ve ever had hands down.  The cooked in flavor was not over powering and a BBQ sauce was not needed.  I will have to try their pulled pork next time.  Carol ate a 1/2 rack of baby back ribs.  Damn there went my left overs from her dinner.  Larry & Marilyn bought our dinners and thanks guys.  I guess they know we are now broke due to our new Baby.  It’s a cute little thing.DSC_0001 DSC_0003 DSC_0021

Earlier in the day I cleaned the front of the Jeep and the rear of the Baby due to the continued Hydraulic fluid leak.  I drained some more fluid off to just above the line that says minimum cold.DSC_0002

Here I am with a couple of buddies, Denny, Ed and Larry.DSC_0014

I thought Texas had large Lilly pads.  I wonder if there is a nuclear plant around here.  These things were huge.DSC_0020

Damn, I don’t get my head rubbed like that.DSC_0016

Pics around the park… DSC_0011 DSC_0005DSC_0012

Escapees just added a weigh station here.  It will be up and running soon.DSC_0009

Tomorrow, I mean Saturday, we head for the SKP park Plantation in southern Alabama.  Don’t know if the Baby can travel 450 miles in one day yet. 

See ya…..