Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yuma

Ten miles to the park today.  Whew, wasn’t sure if I could drive it all in one day.  I didn’t even have time to drink my coffee or adjust my seat.  Oh, it looks like LP is running $1.79 a gallon around here.  I have to make sure we fill up the LP tank when we leave Yuma on Friday and head into California. 

This is a Coast to Coast park, Yuma Lakes.  It cost us $10 for 30 AMP full hook up. DSC_0088

Our site was OK – we fit, it was level, & clean and the 30 AMP had very strong voltage at 126 volts. DSC_0089 

We got set up and then left for Yuma’s big flea market.  It’s pretty big for Yuma.

I was looking for some cheap sandals and found them for 5 bucks.  Carol is just looking for “stuff”.  I also want to find some orange sneakers while in Yuma.

We got back to the rig.  I’m making arrangements for the Beast to be washed & waxed while here at the park.  Cost is $99…yepper…love it.

Tomorrow we will go to the Marine Corps base and get my retired I.D. card update.  I’m turning 65 in May and lose my retired medical benefits and go on Medicare like other old normal farts.  I have a rough idea what this means…..mo money….to pay out !  DSC_0091

See ya…..