Friday, November 9, 2012

Just Another Good Day

My hands aren’t burning anymore from the hot peppers.  That’s a good way to start the day with normal feelings in my hands. No hang over from the drinking that’s good.  I woke up that’s real good.  I think today will be another good day. 

I filled up the Jeep, 15.8 gallons, and it was $3.09 a gallon. Maybe below $3 next fill up?  Keep on coming down.

Things are all ready starting to work out for the Thanksgiving Dinner like in getting volunteers.

I hung around the Boot Camp classes today for awhile.  Carol & I are the first official retired people from the Boot Camp.  Another retired job.DSC_0001 

They'res about 75 attendees.  Filled to the brim.DSC_0003

Here is Jim & Lisa Koca.  Their the Escapees HOP Directors, RV Show Directors, Seminar givers,  Smart Weigh people.  She’s retired but he isn’t quite there yet.DSC_0002

Boot Camp had a 7:30 PM get together at the big campfire.  About 30 or so students showed up out of the 75.  It was a long day for all of them.